Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Ben is ONE! Birthday Cake Smash, Family, and Maternity Session all in one. by Photographer Debby Ditta Photography of Tomball TX


 Did you read the title?  Birthday Cake Smash, Family, and Maternity Session all in one... Ben will be a big brother very soon.  His mother is due any day now.  Congratulations to you all!

Another one of my BabyBees (the one year in photography program) had to go and turn ONE on me! The sentimental girl I am had me looking back at his newborn session images to see how much Ben has changed over a year. Same little sock monkey and very different Ben. One year makes a BIG difference (and a little tear from my eyes because he has graduated from the one year program...sniff sniff)





This was such a fun cake smash... it was super windy, the balloons wanted to fly away (Dad is cropped out of the picture doing his best to keep them in the shot)... Ben knocked the cake flat over on the gritty ground (added a little "spice" to the cake)... his parents and I were laughing the whole time. This is what cake smash sessions are all about!




























So, Ben is a happy guy. He's really, really happy. If you're happy and you know it clap your hands kinda happy
 












   I think Ben is giving me the flirty wink ;)  Nice try, I'm a married woman Ben :).  But, I'll try a piece of that vanilla cake you've got there.

























www.debbyditta.com

www.debbyditta.photoshelter.com

www.facebook.com/DebbyDittaPhotography


session, child, children, debbie, ditta, tomball, spring, conroe, the woodlands, katy, sugarland, the heights, cypress, houston, hockley, montgomery, magnolia,champions, vintage park, boutique, custom sessions, family,newborn, baby, infant, baby, girl, boy, studio, the best baby,  Photographer Debby Ditta Photography  





No comments:

Post a Comment