Thursday, February 23, 2017

Jennifer's Rustic Glam Maternity Session by Debby Ditta Photography of Tomball / Houston Texas

There is so much excitement when waiting for a new baby.  Planning the nursery and shopping for diapers and itty bitty baby clothes.  Part of the excitement I love to experience with expectant families is the Maternity Session.  Pregnancy is such a miracle to be embraced.  Babies are a blessing and to be celebrated.  Documenting this short time in our lives in the way of photography is an investment that increases in (sentimental) value.  There's only a few other things in life that INCREASE with value over time.   One day when baby is grown, they would love to have photographs of their Mother carrying them in the womb.  I have flipped through my own Mother's photo album with the images of her pregnant.  She was such a cute pregnant Mamma.  

One of the perks I offer to my Maternity clients is the use of my designer Maternity gowns.  They are designed to stretch over the petite baby bumps to the more voluptuous expecting Mothers.  My collection of maternity gowns is growing as I take on more maternity clients.  Jennifer is an oh so beautiful expectant Mother.  She is 33 weeks pregnant.  We consulted about her ideas for location and what to wear for her session prior to her session date.  She mentioned she liked the look of a tall grassy field and sunlight (things I like too).  Based on her suggestions, we went for the Rustic - Glam - Organic feel for her session for both the location and wardrobe.  Both of the gowns shown (the Marilyn in white, and the Mocha gown) are in my collection modeled by Jennifer.  They are available to use for my Maternity clients.  Jennifer brought along her own Mamma to help during the session.   It was a joy working with them both and fun too.  

Jennifer is expecting her first baby ( a girl ) in about 6 weeks.  I share in the excitement to see what she will look like... I'm excited to meet and photograph newborn baby girl soon.




























www.debbyditta.com

www.debbyditta.photoshelter.com

www.facebook.com/DebbyDittaPhotography

cake, smash, birthday, one, year, session, child, children, debbie, ditta, tomball, spring, conroe, the woodlands, katy, sugarland, the heights, cypress, houston, hockley, montgomery, magnolia,champions, vintage park, boutique, custom sessions, family,newborn, baby, infant, baby, girl, boy, studio, the best baby,  Photographer Debby Ditta Photography   

No comments:

Post a Comment