Monday, October 9, 2017

My new favorite location... Memorial Forest by Debby Ditta Photography of Tomball TX

My recent session for one year planner Pierce (the smiley, chubby 6 month old seen in the session images below) was at one of my favorite locations to recommend, so I thought I'd take a moment to blog about it. 

There is a spot very close to the studio where I love to recommend to my clients for their early to mid morning sessions (in the afternoon, the sun shines in the opposite direction, making the lighting unfavorable... too bright).  There's never anyone else there, the lighting is oh so pretty, there's usually tall grass and wild flowers, and we may see a bunny rabbit bounce by.  If nature and trees are your cup of tea, then I'll probably be recommending this spot to you.  I warn my clients this "This is a spot that I've passed by every day for 2 years and never noticed until I took my daughter out there for her birthday session.  It is nothing fancy from the street, but up close, it's something magical".  I nicknamed this location Memorial Forest.  It's a dreamy location.









































www.debbyditta.com

www.debbyditta.photoshelter.com

www.facebook.com/DebbyDittaPhotography


Debby Ditta is a professional newborn baby, child, family, and maternity photographer in Tomball, Houston Texas area.  Serving the surrounding areas of Magnolia, Hockley, Pinehurst, Stagecoach, Conroe, Spring, The Woodlands, Montgomery, Sugarland, Katy, New Waverly, Cypress, The Heights, Champions, Huntsville.  Professional and Artistic Photography of newborns in studio and Maternity, child, baby, family, sessions available on location.  Approved newborn photographer

Debby Ditta specializes in posed studio and outdoor newborn photography with a vintage, neutral, organic, and natural style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment