Monday, March 28, 2011

Baby Bee J at 9 Months

I could just pinch her cheeks and rub her bald little head right now.  Baby J did wonderfully for her session.  She was so smiley and sweet during pictures, they were a breeze. I'm having a hard time believing that our next session will be the birthday cake session!

Someone asked me a while back...why do I photograph babies in just their diaper so much?  My answer went a little something like this...Babies have the softest most buttery skin.  Not getting them down to their skin is missing the opportunity to capture this quality about babies.  I remember cuddling with my tiny little boys, and rubbing their soft little baby backs and I am so happy that I have their pictures to remember this by.  They are so big now!



No comments:

Post a Comment