Friday, March 11, 2011

Wedding Preparation

My photographer friend and I have a wedding tomorrow!  There is so much behind the scenes that a photographer does before the wedding, this list also serves me as a checklist...  charging about 24 hours of many many batteries, clearing all memory cards, packing bag, packing backup camera bag, tripod, make a "timeline" (in quotes, because we all know that a wedding can never really follow specific time), speaking with wedding coordinator of the the venue to go over details of where we can shoot, flash allowance, positioning, one last call to the Bride or Groom for last details...  all this and the wedding hasn't happened yet. 

I really get as excited for every wedding as my own wedding day, really.  Images coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment