Saturday, October 25, 2014

Happy first birthday Jackson! Baby Bee turns ONE!

Here is the perfect example of the Baby Bee program.  Little Jackson...  I met him as a one week old newborn and revisited his sessions at 4 months, 8 months and one year session.  I like to include parents (and siblings) in the sessions too.  I feel like a proud honorary aunt after getting to know my Baby Bees and their families.  I have to admit, I get a little sad when the year is over.  I'm gonna miss the little guy :( 

For his one year theme, Jackson had a baseball party... where else would we do the session but a baseball field of course!  Isn't his cake completely adorable?  His Mommy made it!   We ended the session with his tradition of guitar pictures.  One of the guitar's is Daddy's and the other is Grandpa's.  Jackson had a fun time playing his own music.


















































1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!! Your son looks so cute!! I am in love with this little boy. My sister just gave birth to a baby girl. Now we are looking for some Banquet Halls for her baby shower function. Can you suggest an inexpensive venue?

    ReplyDelete