Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Baby Bee Ben is ONE year old by Debby Ditta Photography of Tomball, TX


We are wrapping up another one year plan this week.  This is Ben.  I first met this happy little guy at his newborn session.  He was almost 10 pounds as a newborn.  I remember how sweet he was for the session... and sleepy.  Those big babies seem to sleep better.  Below is a reminder of how he looked as a newborn (check out those rolls!).

I am always reminded at the one year session of how much difference 365 days makes in the life of a baby.   Just one year...Ben was a Baby Bee (the one year Baby Plan), so I saw him every few months for a session.  I kinda begin to feel like a part of the family.  I see their baby grow and see his milestones.  

Thank you for having me as your baby photographer and sharing your year with me!  I'm BLESSED!!!
Love, 
Debby Ditta







 












Just one year later...
















www.debbyditta.com

www.debbyditta.photoshelter.com

www.facebook.com/DebbyDittaPhotography

session, child, children, debbie, ditta, tomball, spring, conroe, the woodlands, katy, sugarland, the heights, cypress, houston, hockley, montgomery, magnolia,champions, vintage park, boutique, custom sessions, family,newborn, baby, infant, baby, girl, boy, studio, the best baby,  Photographer Debby Ditta Photography  


No comments:

Post a Comment