Thursday, January 7, 2016

Griffin at 14 days old Newborn Baby Boy Session by Photographer of Tomball, TX Debby Ditta Photography



Griffin is the last of the Christmas babies and the FIRST baby of 2016 for me.  His two older cousins have both visited me as new babies for their newborn pictures.  What an honor to be a little part of the Birden family's new beginnings for their babies!  

Griffin's nursery is nautical theme with navy, gray (or grey... however you like to spell it) and white.  They are they colors we built the session with.  Being nautical theme... I'm getting to use the new-ish vintage minnow bucket.  I've been waiting so long to use it !  He is the cutest little fisherman.


Congratulations on your new baby boy!  Thank you for having me as your newborn photographer, I'm so BLESSED!

Love Debby Ditta







 Christmas props: so long Christmas props... see you next December, I will miss you!




 Griffin gave me a little smile.  He was dreaming of his pretty Mamma I'm sure.  Little guys love their Mammas!




























www.debbyditta.com

www.debbyditta.photoshelter.com

www.facebook.com/DebbyDittaPhotography


session, child, children, debbie, ditta, tomball, spring, conroe, the woodlands, katy, sugarland, the heights, cypress, houston, hockley, montgomery, magnolia,champions, vintage park, boutique, custom sessions, family,newborn, baby, infant, baby, girl, boy, studio, the best baby,  Photographer Debby Ditta Photography  

No comments:

Post a Comment