Thursday, June 22, 2017

Hannah's Newborn Session by Debby Ditta Photography of Tomball / Houston Texas






I had a little surprise last fall when I photographed the C family for their Fall Family Session.  Lisa had brought a book titled "I'm a big sister" and wanted to pose her daughter holding the book as a pregnancy announcement.  Fast forward to now and here is baby Hannah for her newborn session!









Even though I purchased this prop a few years ago, I think this is the first time I have used it for a newborn. Her Daddy saw it in the studio and wanted to use it for his baby girl. How sweet is that?!? The bowl has an interesting history...it is hand carved from the gnarled stump roots of a type of fir tree found in the mountains of China. 




 I don't see many blonde babies with hair like her 



3 year old big sister, Reagan, may have a future in newborn photography.  I thought this pull back was so adorable <3 


Today the jasmine vine was blooming in my backyard, so I cut some and weaved it into my boho teepee prop.  The whole studio smelled of sweet jasmine.





Six pounds of Hannah in her Daddy's big hands


Oh my goodness ...If you look up the word "LOVE" in the dictionary, this image would be there.

Sweeter than cupcakes...  Sisters Hannah and Reagan... One day soon, they will share Barbies, dresses and lip-gloss, but right now they are tiny best friends 










Congratualtions to the C family on your newest baby girl!  I am so happy to have photographed her for the newborn session!

Debby Ditta Photography









www.debbyditta.com

www.debbyditta.photoshelter.com

www.facebook.com/DebbyDittaPhotography


Debby Ditta is a professional newborn baby, child, family, and maternity photographer in Tomball, Houston Texas area.  Serving the surrounding areas of Magnolia, Hockley, Pinehurst, Stagecoach, Conroe, Spring, The Woodlands, Montgomery, Sugarland, Katy, New Waverly, Cypress, The Heights, Champions, Huntsville.  Professional and Artistic Photography of newborns in studio and Maternity, child, baby, family, sessions available on location.  Approved newborn photographer

Debby Ditta specializes in posed studio and outdoor newborn photography with a vintage, neutral, organic, and natural style. 

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is on my list of favorite blogs. Continue the good work and people will continue to come to your blog!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete