Friday, August 18, 2017

Angie's Senior Session by Tomball, TX Photographer Debby Ditta / Featuring Galveston Texas


Angela  I have seen this girl grow up in front of my very eyes. She's a cousin of ours and one of my very first "Mini Session" clients from back when she was a toddler. I know she is going to be a success at whatever she does and am looking forward to seeing her spread her wings and fly. 

Congratulations to Angela on her graduation! 


Even though there is many beautiful newborn babies in my work, I still photograph seniors... and love them!  For Angela's session, we met in Galveston and did a little tour of locations.  I hopped in the car with her Mom and we drove around and stopped whenever we saw something with character.  There's so much character in Galveston because it's a historic city.  Many of the buildings we used as backdrops were over 100 years old.











In a senior session, I recommend the client to have at least 2 clothing changes.  In the previous group of images, I looked for a location that would complement the black and white in Angie's dress and hat.  For her red lace top, I looked for a location with warmer color bricks like the peach/red as shown on the brick building.  For variety in the session, she changed from the black dress to the red top. Keep in mind, I do not bring a dressing room with me, so clients change in vehicles (just like the supermodels do, right?)










Downtown Galveston is only about 10 minutes from the beach.  So just before the sun started to set, we left downtown and headed for the beach.  There's a spot on the beach called The Pleasure Pier that provides a fun and colorful backdrop we used for the last part of the session.

You can't tell just by looking at her beautiful smile and sundress... but it was soooo unseasonably cold and windy for this session. That's the kind of girl Angela is... no complaining from her... she said "it's no big deal, I'm used to this"... as my teeth were chattering from the cold.  









www.debbyditta.com

www.debbyditta.photoshelter.com

www.facebook.com/DebbyDittaPhotography


Debby Ditta is a professional senior, newborn baby, child, family, and maternity photographer in Tomball, Houston Texas area.  Serving the surrounding areas of Magnolia, Hockley, Pinehurst, Stagecoach, Conroe, Spring, The Woodlands, Montgomery, Sugarland, Katy, New Waverly, Cypress, The Heights, Champions, Huntsville.  Professional and Artistic Photography of newborns in studio and Maternity, child, baby, family, sessions available on location.  Approved newborn photographer

Senior, beach, session, galveston, texas, graduate, class, high school, photographer, photography

No comments:

Post a Comment