Saturday, January 7, 2017

Flynn Newborn Studio Session by Debby Ditta Photography, Tomball Texas Photographer


 Meet little newborn baby boy Flynn.   He's a Fall Season baby born right in the middle of Christmas family photography season.  Editing extra family sessions kept me from blogging as much as I would have liked this year.  Getting out the Christmas Family cards for clients is a big priority!  Flynn's final gallery was so beautiful!  The colors of gray (or grey if you are artsy), pecan, cream, and dark blue all complement his peachy skin tone so perfectly.

His parents found my business through a friend of theirs whom is another newborn baby client of mine. I love referrals because they are such a complement to my work and very much appreciated.  It is also a way to find quality lifetime clients that come back to me as their baby and family grows.  

Flynn is the first baby born in the family.  He is so loved already.  Congratulations to T and H on your newest adventure... parenthood.  The best adventure in life. 






Immediate Family or parent photography is included in every Boutique Newborn and Baby Bee (one year package) Newborn Session.  I encourage parents to be included in the session.  When baby is grown, he or she will want to see themself as a baby with their parents. This phase in life is fleeting and so quickly passes.  Flynn will one day be as tall as his Daddy, but right now, he can sleep across his Father's chest.  He can be cuddled by his Mother all cozy by her face.  I know that Mothers do not feel their absolute best or most prettiest after delivering a baby... I understand... I have three babies of my own and photographed their newborn session alone... a hot hormonal mess... but I did it.  For new mothers, I promise to make you feel most comfortable in the studio where you can rest after the parent part of the session.  I photograph new Moms at angles that complement women.  Please don't miss out on parent images just because you are not bikini-ready.  There is something so beautiful about a new mother.







Don't let that grumpy cat face fool you... he's really a happy and sweet baby.   You can see in the collage below all the five faces he made in about 10 seconds of eachother. 



 Designing the new studio was an experience that made my heart sing.  Selecting the floors was not a tough decision because I knew exactly what I wanted.   Rustic, chippy, antique, painted barnwood style that would be used as a backdrop for baby boys and girls.  I'm thinking of bringing this wood into my bedroom when we take out the carpet one day.





 One of the newest and most used prop is the antique wooden crate I purchased from Magnolia Market in Waco.  We made the trip as a little family vacation a couple weeks before the session and we fell in love with the town of Waco.  There is so much more to it than the Fixer Upper show.  There's a fun zoo, Mammoth Museum, Dr. Pepper Museum, a really cool waterpark called Hawaiian Falls, and so many one of a kind restaurants that all we could talk about was Waco this and that for a long time after we got home. 




 Flynn is a tiny baby and sure does have a lot of little rolls to grow into. 



Faces of Flynn




For more information on planning your newborn, maternity, child or family session, please contact Debby Ditta.  I can be reached by any of the following links. 

www.debbyditta.com

www.facebook.com/DebbyDittaPhotography

https://www.instagram.com/debbydittaphotography/



Debby Ditta is a professional photographer serving the greater Northwest Houston area studio located in Tomball, TX.  Serving the surrounding cities but not limited to Spring, Cypress, Hockley, The Woodlands, Conroe, Magnolia, Montgomery, Katy, Sugarland, League City, Dickinson, Pearland, Friendswood, Galveston, The Heights.  She photographs outdoors on location and studio photography for newborn and baby sessions.

Photographing Children, Babies, Newborns, Families, Maternity, Couples, Engagements and Senior graduates since 2001.  




No comments:

Post a Comment