Monday, January 9, 2017

Clara Rose Newborn Session by Debby Ditta Photography of Tomball Texas


Introducing newborn baby girl Clara Rose.  With a name like Rose, I wanted to incorporate pastel floral tones in blush, cream, a little bit of red (she is a December/ Christmas Season baby so red is her color), and a wee bit of yellow into her newborn session.  She is the fifth baby in the family but still loved so much just like the first baby was.  Her older siblings were so well behaved and gentle with her.  They were also such outstanding listeners and a pleasure to have in the studio.

Before every Boutique Newborn Session, I gather from my collection of props, backdrops, prop clothes, wraps and headbands together to plan the session.  I've already consulted with the Mother on the style and colors she likes and has in the home.  When the parents arrive we then go over everything I have pre-planned and together with their style ideas and mine combined, we create the flow of the session.  With my background in studio art and photography... this is my happy place planning for each new baby and the session.  

Another part of being a newborn photographer that makes it such a dream job for me, is the antique and prop hunting.  The collection I have is from over 15 years of finding perfect pieces that a baby would look sweet in.  There are many trips with my sister to Canton weekend and Tomball antique shops with my husband behind each piece.  

Congratulations to the T family on your newest blessing!  Thank you for having me as your newborn photographer.

Debby Ditta






 All because two people fell in love.





















 Clara Rose is all curled up and womb-like in this wrap.









For more information on planning your newborn, maternity, child or family session, please contact Debby Ditta.  I can be reached by any of the following links.

www.debbyditta.com

www.facebook.com/DebbyDittaPhotography

https://www.instagram.com/debbydittaphotography/



Debby Ditta is a professional photographer serving the greater Northwest Houston area studio located in Tomball, TX.  Serving the surrounding cities but not limited to Spring, Cypress, Hockley, The Woodlands, Conroe, Magnolia, Montgomery, Katy, Sugarland, League City, Dickinson, Pearland, Friendswood, Galveston, The Heights.  She photographs outdoors on location and studio photography for newborn and baby sessions.

Photographing Children, Babies, Newborns, Families, Maternity, Couples, Engagements and Senior graduates since 2001.  

No comments:

Post a Comment