Monday, January 9, 2017

Matt and Sydney's Engagement Session by Tomball, TX Photographer Debby Ditta Photography


Matt and Sydney will be tying the knot in March.  Even though I no longer photograph weddings, I jump at the opportunity to photograph an engagement session.  The Cinderella and Snow White inside of me loves the romance of a newly engaged couple.  I will be so happy to be a guest at their wedding in a couple months.

I've known Sydney since she was just a girl.  She has always been a kind and generous sweetheart like she is today.  I married into her big Italian family when I married my sweetheart Luke.  So, Sydney and I are cousins.  

For the session, Matt and Sydney wanted a country and rustic feel for their style.  We started the session in Tomball where there is an urban feeling of ivy covered brick walls and  rusty metal buildings.  Towards sunset, we finished the session at the grassy field for the country feeling.

Matt and Sydney, Congratulations on your new adventure of marriage.  I am looking forward to being your lifetime photographer and seeing you again for a session...when you have babies one day (no rush... even though I secretly want those babies to hurry!) 


























For more information on planning your newborn, maternity, child or family session, please contact Debby Ditta.  I can be reached by any of the following links.

www.debbyditta.com

www.facebook.com/DebbyDittaPhotography

https://www.instagram.com/debbydittaphotography/



Debby Ditta is a professional photographer serving the greater Northwest Houston area studio located in Tomball, TX.  Serving the surrounding cities but not limited to Spring, Cypress, Hockley, The Woodlands, Conroe, Magnolia, Montgomery, Katy, Sugarland, League City, Dickinson, Pearland, Friendswood, Galveston, The Heights.  She photographs outdoors on location and studio photography for newborn and baby sessions.

Photographing Children, Babies, Newborns, Families, Maternity, Couples, Engagements and Senior graduates since 2001. 




No comments:

Post a Comment